Ooops! Technical glitch fixed

Sun, Mar 1, 2009


(click to enlarge)

We were down last night after some tinkering under the hood. After a solid 7 hours of sleep we had built up the mental fortitude to figure out that we had inadvertently left out a “/*” and broke everything. Well, the “/*” is back in place and tightened to 78 ft/lbs of torque, so we’re back on the road. Sorry for the inconvenience.


4 Responses to “Ooops! Technical glitch fixed”

  1. Chicago Scooter Club Says:

    We know what those nights are like. Glad you got it working. Thanks for the torque tip our /* have all been given a once over. :)


  2. Steve Says:

    w00t! :D
    I had to break out the manual for that spec.


  3. Jo. A. Borras Says:

    Need a hi-res version of that pic to post on other blogs.



  4. ScooterScoop Says:

    :D Hey Jo!
    Yeah, I looked around and couldn’t find a better version. It actually looks better when it hasn’t been stretched like I did when I posted it.

    It cracked me up when I saw it too! I’ve just been waiting for the moment to use it.


Leave a Reply